"The adventures of Trevor" Old comic strips I posted in the gallery of the playfish pet society forum :)

Monday, September 14, 2009

My pets an NIS food addict

I caught him in the act:

My pets an NIS food addict

at first I noticed he was getting extremely sluggish and walking like a zombie. Than his eyes turned blood red (mind you they used to be black little dots). He also started to become very grouchy and bossy towards me

He's trying to eat my candy corns while Im away! Mind you those are NIS items why can't he dig something cheap like apples, or milk?

Does anybody else have a NIS food addict pet? ;D I don't know how to heal mine! haha



Actually I thought the picture was cute, and Trevor just so happen to pose in a great spot xD

****************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers